TWPT is excited to announce that we have teamed up with Angus Gould Osteopathy.
Angus is working on-site at our TWPT Goods Station Road studio, and is available for appointments now.
As an Osteopath, Angus’ passion is helping his clients restore movement and reduce pain, he can help treat a variety of conditions and works alongside our trainers at TWPT to help provide the best service possible to our clients.
What do Osteopaths Treat?
Osteopaths treat a variety of conditions some of which are listed below.
- Muscle strain, cramp, spasm & Ligamentous sprains
- Elbow, wrist & hand pain, including tennis elbow
- Neck & Shoulder pain, including frozen shoulder
- Nerve pain (e.g Sciatica)
- Degenerative conditions, including Osteoarthritis
- Postural problems, including Facet Joint irritation
- Sporting Injuries
- Hip, Knee & Foot pain
- Muscular discomfort
- Circulatory problems
- Back & Low back pain
- Joint pain
- Pregnancy related symptoms
- Post surgery rehabilitation
- Rheumatic pain
- Headaches & Migraines
- Digestive Issues
How do I find out more information?
For more information on Angus’ services click here.
If you would like to book an appointment then click here.
Or alternatively call Angus on 07526485224